Technical Safety, Hygiene and Training Services
At EHS Assess we can assist you with your less traditional and more complicated technical OHS and occupational hygiene needs.
This can include a range areas, including the following:
- Confined space assessments and atmospheric gas testing
- Plant risk assessments
- Safety design considerations
- Building dilapidation assessments
- Chemical risk assessments
- Dangerous Goods/Hazardous substances audits
- Development of standard operating procedures (SOP) and Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS)
- Development of technical removal specifications e.g. asbestos, lead paint, mould, laboratories etc.
- Fume cupboard and local exhaust ventilation commissioning and decommissioning
- Hospital cytotoxic agent testing and assessments
- Bird/rodent droppings assessment and clean-up plans
- Clandestine drug laboratories – “meth” labs and cannabis “grow” houses assessment, remediation plans and testing
- Respiratory fit testing (TSI PortaCount® Respirator Fit Testing)
- Environmental noise and dust assessment - real time measurement, dust depositions etc.
- Breathing air/compressed air quality testing to AS 1715:2009 using Dräger Aerotest Simultan HP test kits
- Traffic management plans
- Respiratory protection equipment (RPE) and personal protective equipment (PPE) programs
- Audiometric test booth calibration
- Legal reviews, expert witness services and peer review
EHS Assess can develop and deliver tailored environmental health and safety related training programs. We offer various delivery platforms to meet your requirements, budget and time frames. Options include class room face to face training, train the trainer options, tool box talks, teleconference and videos.